At Apóla Greek Grill, We believe people deserve something better: Quality ingredients, minimally
processed foods, family recipes that have been passed on through generations, and handcrafted
meals all served with a smile. We promise to provide our guests with a truly authentic Greek dining
experience. An experience they can count on for freshness, consistency, convenience, delight, and
comfort. Treating our valued customers like family means we respect, value, and safeguard the
personal information you provide to us. At Apóla Greek Grill, your Privacy is a high priority. This
and disclose personal information of visitors to our restaurants and websites, and users of our
loyalty programs, and other online services. This policy applies to all personal information we may
not apply to our franchisees. Please see our franchisees’ privacy policies for information on how
they use customer information that they separately collect in their restaurants.
The following summary provides highlights of our policy, but please read further below to review our full policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect various types of information about you, including:
- Information you provide to us;
- Information we collect about your use of our websites, and other online services; and
- Information we obtain from third parties, such as those providing services to us to improve your customer experience.
We also may collect information in ways that we describe to you at the time we collect it or via
other means, with your consent.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect about our customers for the following business purposes:
- To communicate with you regarding our products, offers, promotions;
- To facilitate business transactions such as the purchase of food from our restaurants;
- To deliver targeted advertising, including offers and promotions;
- To learn more about our customers in order to improve our customers’ experience with
Apóla Greek Grill; and
- To manage online and other services you request from Apóla Greek Grill
We may also use information we collect about you for other business purposes when you consent
or otherwise request that we do so.
COOKIES AND ONLINE ADVERTISING
As with most companies, when you use Apóla Greek Grill’s websites and online services, we may use
cookies, web beacons, do-not-track signals, and other related technologies to improve and
customize the advertisements you see and your overall experience with our services. See below for
additional information about our collection of information using these technologies.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose to or share the personal information we collect about you to the following parties:
- Business partners and service providers, including those that provides advertising or
social media services;
- Companies and entities affiliated with Apóla Greek Grill;
- Franchisees of Apóla Greek Grill; and
- Other parties when required or permitted by applicable law, such as to protect our consumers and their data, or to facilitate a transaction such as the purchase of food
Although Apóla Greek Grill cannot guarantee security of our online services or information
transmitted over the Internet, we have put in place certain procedures to safeguard your personal
information when it is in our control. Please see the full policy below for more information regarding
YOUR DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Your personal information is important. Please see below for information regarding Apóla Greek
Grill’s websites and online services, links to third-party sites, your privacy rights under California law,
and children’s privacy.
affiliated companies (collectively, “Apóla Greek Grill”, “we”, or “our”) collect, use and disclose
personal information of customers and others who visit our restaurants or our websites, as well as
apply. This policy applies to data collected when you visit and use Apóla Greek Grill’s website,
mobile or tablet applications, or loyalty programs, and to data collected in restaurants, and other on-
line services or platforms (collectively, the “Services”). With respect to personal information
additional terms and conditions that may be applicable to such Services, including Apóla Greek
Please note that if you are a California resident you may have additional rights as set forth in the
California Privacy Notice below.
COLLECTON OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information about customers and users of our Services in a variety of ways. We
may collect information you provide to us, information we collect through your use of the Services,
and information we collect from our third-party business partners and from publicly available
Information You Provide to Us
We collect personal information from you when you voluntarily use or engage with the Services, such
as providing general comments, making purchases of food or gift cards in one of our restaurants,online, registering for sweepstakes or contests, participating in our loyalty programs, and content submissions. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, e-mail address, IP address,phone number, gender, and/or birthdate in order to receive information about various subjects,
register for or participate in programs, contact customer service, make purchases, or respond to surveys.
In order to process a financial transaction you request, such as the purchase of food or gift cards in a restaurant, or online, we [Our Third-Party processor] may collect credit card information such as your credit card number, security code, the card’s expiration date, and a signature. When you enter one of our restaurants, we may collect information through our security cameras.
information to us (e.g., someone else’s contact information), you represent that you are authorized to provide this information to us.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
When you visit or use our Services, Apóla Greek Grill may collect certain personal information by automated means. We may use “cookies” to store certain personal information on your computer that allows us to customize your use of Apóla Greek Grill’s Services or to simply facilitate signing into the Services. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services. Unless you have
The personal information we collect through cookies and tracking technologies may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer/mobile device operating system and browser type, type of mobile device, the unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for your mobile device, the address of a referring web site (if any), and the pages you visit on our Services.
We may use this personal information to operate, maintain, and manage our Services and to provide services such as technical support. In addition, we may collect certain personal information using various tracking technologies, Internet tags, and web beacons such as number of visitors/users of the Online Services, but only in an aggregate and non-personally identifiable form.
For each user of Apóla Greek Grill ‘s Services, Apóla Greek Grill’s Web server automatically
recognizes and stores computer-readable personal information such as the visitor’s IP address and domain name combination. This is typically anonymous information automatically provided by your computer. We use this personal information to follow visitor traffic patterns through the Services to improve user experience.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES
When you use the Services, such as Apóla Greek Grill’s website or mobile application (the “App”) and related content, we may collect information about your use of these Services. The information automatically collected may include:
Usage Details. Certain details of your access to and use of the App (if applicable), including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
Device Information. Information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
Stored Information and Files. Metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
Geolocation: Our App and mobile versions of our website may collect precise personal information about the location of your mobile device using location awareness technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or cell tower proximity if you have consented to such tracking.
Depending on the permission settings of your personal mobile device(s) and the permission settings you choose for Apóla Greek Grill’s mobile application, when using the App we may also collect or have access to your:
- Camera. If you enable this functionality, the App (if applicable) may access the camera
to scan and input payment method details.
- Wi-Fi connection information. If you enable this functionality, this may allow the App to view Wi-Fi connections.
- Other. Depending on the transactions or services you choose, the App will send and
receive data to and from the Internet, enable network access, control vibration of your
device, or prevent your device from sleeping.
By adjusting the permissions either in your mobile device settings or your settings for the App, you may enable or disable location tracking. Please note, however, that even if you disable location services, other means of establishing or estimating location may exist and be used (such as connecting to WiFI, your device’s proximity to a WiFi network, Bluetooth technology, beacons, or our networks). Note also that if you enable location tracking, you may allow the App to track your location in the background, which can decrease battery life.
Apóla Greek Grill may combine the personal information you provide through the Services with personal information we may collect off-line from you or from third parties.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OR THROUGH THIRD PARTIES. We may work with certain third
parties who use one or more automated information collection technologies to collect information about you or your mobile or computing device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
Some functionality provided by the Services may allow you to log in via one or more of
your third-party social media accounts or share information or content from the Services
in or through your social media platforms. We may combine information we collect about
you with information we obtain from these or other publicly or commercially available
third party sources, as permitted by law. When you submit information to a third party,
not responsible. DO-NOT-TRACK AND OTHER CHOICES WITH RESPECT TO ONLINE
ADVERTISING If your Internet browser employs blocking or “Do Not Track” technology
that limits recognition or the collection of such computer-readable personal information,
Apóla Greek Grill will not alter or bypass such technology. Apóla Greek Grill does not
provide access to third parties to track your personal information through your use of the
Services, but Apóla Greek Grill may allow third parties to access certain personal
information you provide as described in the Use and Disclosure of Your Personal
Information Section below. For websites, you may opt-out of certain tracking, however,
by disabling cookies through your browser or by visiting the opt-outs provided by the
Network Advertising Initiative, Digital Advertising Alliance, and Google.
More specifically, Apóla Greek Grill may use the personal information we collect about
you for the following purposes:
• To facilitate your use of the Services;
• To improve your user experience with the Services;
• To conduct or facilitate business transactions, such as processing payment
information for food or gift card purchases;
• To enable and facilitate participation in our gift card, mobile app, loyalty and
• To communicate with you about our restaurants and the Services, including
through interest-based (behavioral) and other targeted advertising and
- To respond to your requests, comments, questions, or feedback;
- To register you for accounts on the Services, such as Apóla Greek Grill’s loyalty program;
- To provide you with marketing communications, such as promotions or offers, new product information, and information
about our restaurants
- To register you for SMS, email and/or mailing lists for marketing communications;
- To provide location-based services;
- To perform analyses of the various features and functionality of the Services for our marketing purposes;
- To analyze and understand your and other consumers’ interaction with Apóla Greek Grill and the Services, including your demographic information, Apóla Greek Grill -related behavior and your preferences and interests, so that we may improve our products and the Services to delight our customers;
- To enable “Share” or related services. (Note that unless and only where it is permitted by law, we do not use the contact
information you provide for “Share” functionality for other unrelated purposes without your consent or that of the recipient,
if and as applicable.);
- To prevent, identify, investigate, or take action concerning suspected or actual illegal activity, or any activity that violates our
policies, either in restaurant or online; or
- For any other purpose, with your consent where appropriate.
With respect to location information in particular, Apóla Greek Grill uses this personal information for location-based services that you request, such as
locating nearby Apóla Greek Grill restaurants, identifying special offers that may be of interest to you, or personalizing your interactions with Apóla Greek Grill. For most mobile devices, you can withdraw your permission for Apóla Greek Grill to acquire location information through the device settings. If you have questions about how to disable your mobile device’s location services,
we recommend you contact your mobile device service provider or the device manufacturer. If you would like us to delete location personal information we have collected, please contact us at the email or postal address listed below.
Please note that the applications may not function properly following deletion, and that we may be required by law to retain certain personal information. See the chart below for more information about how we use
personal information we collect about you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to fulfill the purposes described above, we may disclose your personal information to third parties as set forth below:
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates and franchisees who are restricted
- To our vendors and service providers who provide services or perform functions on our behalf, (including but not limited to,
ToastPOS, Google Analytics, Facebook, LinkedIn, Doordash, Uber, Grubhub, Postmates) who are bound by obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. This includes providing personal information to social media companies which you connect with
the Services and other third parties who provide content, advertising, or other functionality related to the Services.
- To third parties with your consent.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Apóla Greek Grill’s assets, whether as a going concern
or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Apóla Greek Grill’s services’ users is among the assets transferred.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Apóla Greek Grill, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging personal information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of
fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may also publicly post on our Services certain user-generated content you submit to us. We may also disclose aggregated personal information about our users, and personal information that does not identify any individual. In all instances the personal
information will be used only for the purposes
Apóla Greek Grill fully encourages all parents to supervise their children’s on-line activities and regularly monitor their children’s use of the Internet, including use of Apóla Greek Grill’s Services.
Parents should consider using parental control tools and other services to assist them in supervising their children’s on-line use or on-line disclosure of their name, address or other personal information without parental consent.